Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) is India’s largest Science Talent Search Examination for school students of standard VI to XI. It has been conceptualised to identify bright minds with a scientific aptitude from the student community. VVM is a national program for popularizing science among school students with the following objectives:
- To create interest among students in pure science
- To educate school children about India’s contributions, from traditional to modern, to the world of science and technology
- To conduct competitive exams to identify students who have a scientific bent of mind.
- To provide hands-on training to students through workshops and other events
- To provide mentors for preparing students to carry forward their education in the field of science
- To identify successful students at the State and National levels and felicitate them
- To organise exposure visits for the winners to various R&D institutions in the country
It is an initiative of Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA), in collaboration with National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), an institution under the Ministry of Education, Government of India and National Council of Science Museums (NCSM), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
Interested participants may visit https://vvm.org.in/register to register for this event.
For more information, visit https://vvm.org.in/